5 down 95 more to go....
I'm going to have to pick up the pace on this.
My favourite thing about trail mix is that even when it has M&Ms it still feels healthy...When you transform trail mix into cookies you kind of loose that ohhhh healthy feeling...but they're so delicious it doesn't really matter!
Taken from: "Joy the Baker Cookbook"
2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup softened butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup M&Ms
1 cup coarsely chopped roasted and salted peanuts
1/2 cup raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lines baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) Whisk together Oats, flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
3) In a stand mixer cream butter and sugars together until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and then the vanilla until combined. Add in the dry mixture all at once and mix together on low speed until well combined.
4) Fold in the peanut butter chips, peanuts, M&Ms, and raisins.
5) Roll tablespoon sized balls of dough and place onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until slightly browned around the edges. Rotate the baking sheet half way through (mine took 12 minutes to bake).