Cupcaitering

Thursday, July 28, 2011

absence

Can you hear that noise?  It's the sound of an abandoned once-loved blog.  My blog.  This blog.

It saddens me that I haven't put anything up in the past month.  I even had a little post waiting, but just never made it a priority.  The longer I was away, the more I stopped caring.  I don't want to make excuses but c'mon, there isn't a person in North America who isn't feeling the heat this summer! And, there is the little fact that I work two jobs and I've kind of been enjoying having a social life.   

But, I do love this blog, and I do appreciate all the lovely people that take the time to read it. 

I'm hoping to get some baking in over the next month and a half and then I'll be re-assessing where I want to go with this blog. 

Hope to see (through the interwebs) you soon!

1 comment:

  1. No worries, girl! I can't imagine writing posts AND baking daily, yikes. Enjoy your summertime, and then enjoy the hermitage of fall with lots of baked goods.

    ReplyDelete