Cupcaitering

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sandweech!

This was not the post I had in mind at all.  In fact, I had planned something totally different.  But, that plan turned into failure.  One of many in a long line of candy making attempts.

And so, I went to something I do know.  Cookies...with frosting.  Although, I hesitated on that front too.

I had some plain chocolate cookie dough frozen and had been wanting to make it into sandwich cookies but was having a hard time deciding what should go in.  That was until my good friend Martha says to me, she says, "Caitlin, why don'cha make multiple fillings?"  Good idea Martha!  And so I did.

brownie cookies with mint, peanut butter and raspberry filling

Brownie roll-out cookie recipe via smitten kitchen and flavour ideas from Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment